Vesta offers breastfeeding education for expectant parents. Breastfeeding is natural and normal, but not always easy. These 3-hour classes are designed to set you and your partner up for a positive start at feeding your new baby.
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Preparation for Breastfeeding
- Breast Changes in Pregnancy
- Anatomy and Physiology of Breastfeeding
- Early Feedings: Positioning and Latch
- Frequency and Duration of Feedings
- “Signs” that Baby is Getting Enough
- Maternal Nutrition
- Pumping, Storing, and Bottle-feeding
- Breastfeeding Beyond the First Six Months
Contact Vesta for more information and dates of upcoming classes email@example.com or 519.631.6461.